Here are temporary changes to our services and amenities due to the impacts of COVID-19. For the health and safety of you and others, please adhere to these State of California guidelines when visiting ONT.
Flights & Airlines
Airline schedules are constantly changing. Please stay in touch with your airline about your upcoming trip or baggage.
Parking & Transport
Lot 5 and Valet parking at Terminals 2 & 4 are temporarily suspended until further notice.
Lot 5 Shuttle service suspended.
All Terminal employee parking is located in Lot 3.
Rental Car Center employees will remain parking in Lot 5.
You can find a video of our updates here!
Travelers and guests reminded to wear face coverings at ONT: flyont.news/wearyourmasks
PPE vending machines have been placed pre and post-security. There is one on each level: flyont.news/ppevending
Ample hand sanitizer stations are located on the secure and non-secure levels of the airport.
New escalators are being installed in Terminal 2 and Terminal 4. This work will take place from March 27 - July 17.
Lighting structures have been removed in Terminal 4 to create a more clear view of directional signage.
New waste receptacles have been placed on the second floor (past-TSA) in both Terminals.
Food & Shopping
Delivery is available from all open restaurants with the At Your Gate app. Download the app and order to your gate, near baggage claim or check-in and to the curb.
Terminal 2 (Alaska, China Airlines, Delta, Frontier, JetBlue, United, Volaris)
- Author's Bookstore: Open based on flight times
- Cross Grain Brewhouse: 10am - 2pm, M-F
- Escape Lounge: Closed
- Harvest & Grounds: Closed
- Hudson News: Open based on flight times
- Wolfgang Puck Pizza: Closed
Terminal 4 (American, Southwest)
- Cali Market: 5 am-12 pm, daily
- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: 5am - 11am, Th-M
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: 5 am - 12 pm, daily
- Escape Lounge: Closed
- Hudson kiosk (pre-security): 8am - 5pm, M-F
- Ink by Hudson News: 5 am - 2 pm or last flight, daily (closed in-between flights)
- Jake's Bar: Closed
- Ontario Provisions: 5 am - 8 pm, M- F
- Rock & Brews: Daily 8 am - 10 am (bar only); 10 am - 5 pm (food & drink)
- Tech on the Go: 5am - 1pm, daily
- Wahoo's Fish Taco: Closed
Information desk in Terminal 2 and Terminal 4 - Closed
Therapy Dog team (ONT Paw Squad) - Visitation suspended
TSA operating 3:45 am - 1 am.
Decals indicating a 6-foot distance being placed in all security lanes.
Updated TSA screening procedures - https://flyont.news/TSAstayhealthystaysecure
Airports Council International: https://flyont.news/ACIreadyforeveryjourney
Center for Disease Control and Prevention: www.cdc.gov
California Department of Public Health (CDPH): www.cdph.ca.gov
San Bernardino County DPH: wp.sbcounty.gov/dph
City of Ontario: www.ontarioca.gov
Airports Council International: flyont.news/ACIreadyforeveryjourney