Regular meetings of the Ontario International Airport Authority (OIAA) are held at 2 p.m. on the fourth Thursday of each month at the OIAA Administration Offices, 1923 E. Avion St., Room 100, Ontario, CA 91761. Pursuant to Assembly Bill No. 361, OIAA Commission and Committee meetings may be conducted via Zoom. Please see the current agenda for details.
OIAA's standing committee regular meetings are scheduled quarterly in January, April, July, and October as follows:
- Third Wednesday Quarterly
- Planning and Development Committee meets at 2:00 p.m.
- Air Service Development Committee meets at 3:00 p.m.
- Finance and Audit Committee meets at 4:00 p.m., or immediately following the Air Service Development Committee Meeting.
- Third Thursday Quarterly
- Commercial Committee meets at 9:00 a.m.
- Public Safety Committee meets at 10:00 a.m.
- Emerging Technology Committee meets at 11:00 a.m., or immediately following the Public Safety Committee Meeting.
- Legislative Committee meets at 2:00 p.m.